Oh, hey! I’m Jacq, AKA Jacqua. I’m a non-traditional wedding celebrant based in NSW. You’ll mostly find me around Sydney, Southern Highlands, Wollongong, and the South Coast. I’m an ocean-swimming yogi who loves nothing more than planning my next adventure (or yours).
I marry couples who are creative, unconventional and a little quirky—lovers who want a wedding that reflects their distinct sense of style.
I’m a wedding celebrant who actually gets to know you. Someone who shares your story with your family and friends and helps you create meaningful moments you’ll remember.
Eloping? Getting hitched away from home? I’m happy to travel around Australia and overseas. I’m free to roam!
We’ll be a good fit if…
* You’re a laid-back couple who loves a laugh
* You’re a bit left of centre
* You believe the ceremony is as important as the reception
* You rather a meaningful ceremony
* You want a seamless lead-up and stress-free event.
Ready to start planning? Let’s do it!